About Our Pandemic Safety Measures
Prioritizing the Safety and Wellness of You and Your Pet
In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
1. Beginning June 30th, we will invite one person to accompany their pets into the exam room for general practice appointments.
2. To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (601) 288-1515 to check in.
3. When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the door.
4. A hospital team member will show you and your pet directly into an exam room.
5. Each exam room will be equipped with social distancing markers indicating where clients should sit during the visit, additionally hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
6. Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
7. Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
8. Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
9. Food and prescription pick-up, emergency and pet drop-off will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
10. Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow all our recommended safety guidelines.
If you have any questions about how we are working to keep you and your pet safe and healthy, or would like to inquire about one of our services, please call us at (603) 288-1515 or contact us online.
“My family appreciates the level of care our pet received while he was there.”- Scott H.
“She's amazing! So nice every single time she answers the phone, she always pleasant and takes as much time as you need to answers questions.”- Kate H.
“They gave us all the time that we needed with a nice blanket wrapped around him.”- Tracie K.