Thank you for choosing Veterinary Emergency & Surgery Hospital . Our mission is to deliver the best and most comprehensive veterinary care available for your pets! An important part of our mission is making the cost of essential care as manageable for our clients as possible by offering several payment options.
You can choose from any of the following payment options:
- Cash, Check, Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover Card®
- Convenient monthly payment plans from CareCredit® and scratchpay see below for more information.
- Debit Card
Veterinary Emergency & Surgery Hospital is pleased to partner with CareCredit® and scratchpay to provide our clients with a flexible, easy way to pay for care for their beloved pets.
CareCredit has flexible financing options for unexpected situations from emergencies to dental procedures ensuring that pets get the care they need, and pet owners get the peace of mind they deserve. You can learn more, apply or pay your bill online at your convenience. If you are approved, you will be able to use your CareCredit account that same day.
Scratchpay is a simple and easy payment plan that allows you to complete payments in a way that works best for your situation. Find a plan.
Now through May 31,2021 clients who open a new CareCredit healthcare credit card can earn a $50 gift card with single or multiple purchases totaling $200 or more, or a $100 gift card when they make a single or multiple purchase totaling $1,000 or more and register online at carecredit.com/promotions with code GIFT2021. All steps must be completed by May 31, 2021. To learn more visit https://www.carecredit.com/go/QTS444/.
If you have any questions regarding your payment options prior to your visit, call us at (603) 642-9111.
- Please be advised that payment is due at the time services are rendered.
- Veterinary Emergency & Surgery Hospital charges $35.00 for returned checks.
- There is a $25 charge for no shows or late cancellations. A late cancellation is an appointment that is cancelling inside twenty-four hours of the scheduled appointment time.
- For clients with pet insurance, we are happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit a claim to your insurance carrier.
Your pet’s health is important to us. Rest assured, we will work with you to figure out the best payment option for your pet’s visit during these challenging times. Please give us a call at (603) 642-9111 with any questions.
“My family appreciates the level of care our pet received while he was there.”- Scott H.
“She's amazing! So nice every single time she answers the phone, she always pleasant and takes as much time as you need to answers questions.”- Kate H.
“They gave us all the time that we needed with a nice blanket wrapped around him.”- Tracie K.