Stem Cell Therapy Injections
Regenerative Medicineis a broad definition for innovative medical therapies that will enable the body to repair, replace, restore, and regenerate damaged or diseased tissues.
- Are derived from the animal's own fat
- Contain high yield of mesenchymal stem cells
- Contain many other regenerative cells that produce cytokines and growth factors
- Able to differentiate into multiple cell types
- Able to produce extracellular (structural) matrix
What Do Stem Cells Do?
“My family appreciates the level of care our pet received while he was there.”- Scott H.
“She's amazing! So nice every single time she answers the phone, she always pleasant and takes as much time as you need to answers questions.”- Kate H.
“They gave us all the time that we needed with a nice blanket wrapped around him.”- Tracie K.