Dr. Lampman is available for scheduled surgical consultation appointments on Monday and Thursday mornings. Same-day surgery is available after a surgical consultation. When making your appointment, please inform our receptionist if you are interested in same-day surgery.
Dr. Lampman is also available 24 hours a day for emergency surgeries.
- If you are interested in same-day surgery after a surgical consultation, please do not feed your pet after midnight the day before your consultation. You may give your pet small amounts of water.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to fill out paperwork.
- You will first meet with Dr. Lampman’s surgical nurse who will obtain a brief history of your pet.
- You will then meet with Dr. Lampman. He will discuss your pet’s medical history in more detail, thoroughly examine you pet, discuss all treatment options along with their pros and cons, and answer any questions you may have.
- Based on your consultation with Dr. Lampman, his surgical nurse will present you with a Care Plan for the estimated cost of your pet’s treatment.
- If you would like to take advantage of same-day surgery, you will be asked to leave a 75% deposit.
- VESH clients are always welcome to visit our ICU to see where their pets will be staying.
“My family appreciates the level of care our pet received while he was there.”- Scott H.
“She's amazing! So nice every single time she answers the phone, she always pleasant and takes as much time as you need to answers questions.”- Kate H.
“They gave us all the time that we needed with a nice blanket wrapped around him.”- Tracie K.